Because diaries are for losers and blogs are cool. Don't ask me why. I didn't make the rules
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Thing #14
I chose Gliffy for my flow chart experimentation and Bubbl.us for my mind map. Both were very helpful with lots of creative options. These would be great ways to organize research papers, with starter bubbles or shapes for each supporting paragraph and the articles cited in those paragraphs attached below. Both are very helpful at organizing your thoughts but I prefer Gliffy simply for the fact that it makes you choose the size of your connections and shapes first unlike Bubbl.us which starts with a small bubble and automatically placed connections and forces you to go back and rearrange things afterwards. I do enjoy the hot buttons in Bubbl.us. Bubbl would be much more useful for quick brainstorming whereas Gliffy would be better for large elaborate sessions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment