Because diaries are for losers and blogs are cool. Don't ask me why. I didn't make the rules
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Thing #18
Facebook and Twitter are both very popular sites although Twitter was more of a mistake, created when Apple scooped another company on podcast technology. I have been using Facebook ever since MySpace declined into obscurity and it is a great way to plan social events as well as communicate with people you don't really talk to often on the phone. I usually add two or three people from each class on my Facebook just in case one of us needs help on a project or a reminder about when something is due. Teachers can use both sites with their students very easily the same way. they can use either site to post assignments and answer questions and Facebook has a messenger service which would allow live communication between faculty and students if a simple email will not sufficiently answer all of a student's questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment