Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Noes!!!

So I have been vegging out on Skyrim for a while and even though I could probably keep playing it in blissful ignorance until the next big game comes out, I have been inspired to make my video game system more productive and in turn make me more productive. It looks like I will be trading in my PS3 for a Kinect. Granted the games are not quite as arresting on the kinect yet but that is why I downloaded Rosetta Stone software for Italian. Each addiction I cut out of my life lets another come to the forefront and I am just now realizing how I have buried myself in video games, TV shows, and acts of kindness and although the latter is usually a good thing I do them because I am insecure about whether or not people will enjoy my company without them. Introspection is depressing but I have always found it easier to communicate through the written word (that's why I avoid your calls and text you after peoples) so hopefully keeping a blog will keep me honest. If anyone is reading this then ignore the posts before this. Except for the lolcat video I made. :-)

1 comment:

  1. What'd up, Matt. Cool blog, man. I half thought about starting a blog once, but then I realized I don't like writing all that much about me. :) Dude, I get the whole having to stop playing video games to be more productive thing. I also love games. I can't be down with trading your PS3 in for a kinect though -- I'm a PS3 fan. PSN ID = MacRJ. I haven't got into Skyrim yet because school starts next month, and I don't want to be hooked on that when school starts.

    ReplyDelete