Because diaries are for losers and blogs are cool. Don't ask me why. I didn't make the rules
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thing # 11
In using the different RSS finders I enjoyed Google Blog Search the most. Google has always been a popular search engine and it's blog finder was simple and easy to use. It brought up a lot of blogs that had very little to do with my search too and seems a bit unspecific with its search results such as a blog entitled "Who is Mister Mister?", but overall it helped me find blogs pertaining to teaching, my favorite sports teams, and video games with relative ease.Thanks to these lessons on RSS feeds I finally know the use of that symbol Firefox is always showing me and I can also now use that to subscribe to blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment