Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thing #9

For this assignment I used the smiley generator and the comic generator. I fought with the magazine cover creator for about half an hour before surrendering and admitting my unworthiness.


I watch the Family Guy show religiously and have always loved the evil monkey character so when I saw a chance to have some fun with him I took it. Hope this isn't crossing the line but it amused me.

One of my friends asks me this question at least twice a week and this poor smiley face who is very non-smiley made me think of her. Don't tell her I posted this! Shhhh!

Just like the Flickr mashup sites these sites were a great way to both learn about technology and what we are able to do these days with just a few clicks of a button while also giving students a chance to explore their creativity. It exercises both halves of the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment